Please read and agree to the following before continuing with online enrolment.
Thank you for inquiring about Homestead’s In-Home Training Program!
We are very excited to be able to launch this program for our valued clients and their dogs.
The success of each dog’s progression is our primary focus and with that in mind, we have set up our In-Home Training as an ongoing program designed to ensure consistency is maintained so you and your dog are progressing at a steady rate.
In-Home Training Program
- Fill in the Pet Profile on the next page
- You will be contacted to book in an Initial Assessment with a professional In Home Trainer
- Pay the booking fee to confirm the Initial Assessment (if your dog has completed the Board and Train program, this fee is waived)
- The Initial Assessment will be 2 hours whereby a recommendation can be made as to the most appropriate avenue of training for you and your dog to achieve the fastest path to success
- It is important that you complete the Pet Profile (individually for each dog) so that you can maximise your time with the trainer. The more information that you can detail enables a clearer picture of what we need to address and prioritise.
- If the In-Home Training Program is suited for you and your dog, your trainer will officially enrol you and book in subsequent visits to ensure consistency is maintained to progress at a desirable rate.
- Subsequent In-Home Visits are sold in either a 4-Visit Package or 8-Visit Package and booked weekly or fortnightly to maintain steady progress.
- You will receive confirmation of the future In-Home training visits from your trainer so you can pop them in your calendar
Additional Support – WhatsApp
Your trainer will provide you with additional support outside of the In-Home Training visits which will be accessible through Whatsapp.
We love to encourage our clients to share videos of their training sessions and/or any behaviours they require advice on. In turn, our trainers can provide feedback and support, as well as videos demonstrating the necessary information. Through this platform we are also able to ensure that all members of the home are able to stay on the same page in a group chat, providing the dog with the consistency it requires to make positive change.
If the In Home Training Program is NOT suited for your situation, the trainer will make a formal recommendation for a training option that is better suited e.g. the Board and Train Program or group training.
In-Home Training Program Costs
Initial Assessment: $350.00 for 2 hours
Subsequent Training Sessions
In Home – 4-Visit Package: $740.00
In Home – 8-Visit Package: $1480.00
Single Training Session*: $185.00 for 1 hour
*only available for Board and Train clients
Travel fee per visit (within 20km radius of Homestead Kennels): FREE
Travel fee per visit (outside 20km radius of Homestead Kennels): $50.00 for every additional 20km or part thereof.
Where there is more than one dog in the home requiring training, a single Initial Assessment appointment is sufficient. However, it is necessary to arrange separate In-Home Programs for each dog so that they may be trained as an individual at the stage and pace required for his success.
Confirming your booking
To secure your appointment (Initial Assessment or Subsequent In-Home Visits) with one of our In-Home Trainers, a non-refundable 20% booking fee is required and can be made via credit card over the phone, bank transfer or cash in person at Homestead Kennels prior to the date of appointment. The balance remaining will be due on the day of appointment or can be paid anything prior.
Appointments will only be held for 48hrs pending booking fee confirmation.
48hrs notice is required for all cancellations to avoid forfeiting the booking fee in full
Bank transfer details;
Reference: Order Number on the invoice, or HV Dog’s name and surname
Please send a receipt of payment once made to firstname.lastname@example.org as our account may not be checked daily unless we are notified of the payment.
12 Homestead Rd, Wonga Park VIC, 3115
Ready to enrol your dog for in home training?
Click here to complete our online enrolment. If not, you can send us a general enquiry below.